I would be looking for further opportunities to scale into the short position, if the trend pulls back to the 1.9080 level.
In which case, we could add to the shorts.
This is the correct one.
Buckle up for the bearish slide.
Given the current price being stuck at a strong support, with lack of momentum, its time to take the good profit home.
Would be waiting for breakout of this strong support level then will enter on the short side again, although my view on the pair is different now. Probably the pair will go back to the top very soon. The NZD strength will be fading soon, and the GBP is gaining back some grounds.
If the price broke out from this rectangle, then I would close at a loss. Otherwise I am planning to hold it for some time.
As you can see from the daily chart below, it is forming a head and shoulder pattern, which is a very strong pattern. It is probably a price spike that won't last for long, it is one of the typical Ichimoku false breakouts.
In of that is just mere probability, in case if it goes up beyond the significant level, I would close with a loss of course.