Just like what we have on the EURGBP
. We have a potential Bear Bat
pattern here that is soon to complete. As price is approaching our D completion we could go LONG (not advisable) to take some few pips and there going short aggressively, if you're willing to risk with a 1:1.5 RR or wait for confirmation if you are more of a conservative type. In my case a pending Buy Stop would be a good since that would break a potential tweezers/resistance.