LDFranck

POE/BTC - Waiting for confirmation

BINANCE:POEBTC   Po.et / Bitcoin
Looks like POE             have found a decent support at .5 fib level. According to Cryptocurrency Calendar we might have news on upcoming days - is suposed to be today, but we cant count with that.

Indicators:
CCI: we got a clear buy signal some time ago - it is lowering, but we havent got a sell signal yet.
STOCH: under 20lvl and uptrending.
MACD: above zero line, but the blue line (fast) crossed the orange line (slow).

I would reccomend to wait for a clear bull signal on the graph before starting the long position.
Remeber, I'm not a finnancial advisor, I'm just sharing my ideas with the community.
Bình luận: Update: shorting POE
POE broke down the .5 fib support.
Indicators are showing a bearish momentum.

I would recommend to put some buy orders at key levels like the .38fib level and the bottom support (around .00000610).
This bearish momentum could end if the news got confirmed.
VI Tiếng Việt
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Trang chủ Sàng lọc cổ phiếu Công cụ tìm kiếm tín hiệu Forex Tìm kiếm tín hiệu Cryptocurrency Lịch kinh tế Cách thức hoạt động Tính năng Biểu đồ Quy tắc Áp dụng Người kiểm duyệt Giải pháp Website & Môi giới Widget Thư viện Biểu đồ Chứng khoán Yêu cầu tính năng Blog & Tin tức Câu hỏi thường gặp Hỗ trợ & Wiki Twitter
Hồ sơ Tùy chỉnh Hồ sơ Tài khoản và Thanh toán Ticket Hỗ trợ của tôi Liên hệ Hỗ trợ Các ý tưởng đã đăng Người theo dõi Đang theo dõi Tin nhắn riêng Trò chuyện Đăng xuất