BINANCE:QSPBTC   Quantstamp / Bitcoin
Quick Trade
QSP has broke out of it's symmetrical triangle formation.

Entry point is around now 0.00001890

Resistance
Fib 0.5 (0.00001952)
Fib 0.618(0.0000201)
Fib 0.786(0.00002119)
expecting the breakout to reach about Fib 1.272 (0.00002403)

Set your sells for a bit below these points of resistance to take profit.

Stop loss around 0.00001800

Bình luận: the second wave has formed in the breakout, here is my guess at its trajectory
Bình luận: update: A little calculation error from before in the original post. Target should be Fib 1 (0.00002244) not Fib 1.272 (0.00002403) ty
Bình luận: So far so good, took some profit at the recent high


Also realized I counted the first group of waves wrong. I am running on little sleep, but am confident about this current pattern.
Bình luận:
this has more movement than I thought. Looks like it is testing the FIB 0.786.
Wave 3 is usually the longest wave, I expect it to reverse trends soon to wave 4, which should not overlap with the prices of wave 1. More to come
Bình luận:

We are seeing some support at the Fib 0.5 level as expected (see my previous update, i posted it as a comment by accident).
I would wait for more confirmation on a green closed candle in the 2hr or 4hr before buying in for wave 5, to be safe.
Bình luận:

Here is an update on the QSP breakout. It looks like it completed the Elkiot wave a lot faster than I thought it would, so I re-labbeled the waves, now it looks like it is finishing the corrective a-b-c. It's finding good support at around the Fib 0.618 retrace, wave c maybe finding support at Fib 0.5. If it holds, there may be a chance it will continue the upwards momentum, given the bullish 50EMA/200EMA crossover.
Bình luận: that last update had a crappy image with the label blocking everything. Here is a better view:


Congrats if you follow the trade and profited.
Wave 3 has finally found resistance at the 0.786 Waiting for retrace to the 0.618 or 0.5 level. My guess is that it will land around .618 because of the many supports it found on the way up.
I will wait until it has completed wave 4 and possibly buy back in for the final push of 5.
Phản hồi
VI Tiếng Việt
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Trang chủ Sàng lọc cổ phiếu Công cụ tìm kiếm tín hiệu Forex Tìm kiếm tín hiệu Cryptocurrency Lịch kinh tế Cách thức hoạt động Tính năng Biểu đồ Quy tắc Áp dụng Người điều hành Giải pháp Website & Môi giới Widgets Thư viện biểu đồ chứng khoán Yêu cầu tính năng Blog & Tin tức Hỏi đáp Hỗ trợ & Wiki Twitter
Hồ sơ Tùy chỉnh Hồ sơ Tài khoản và Thanh toán Ticket Hỗ trợ của tôi Liên hệ Hỗ trợ Các ý tưởng đã Xuất bản Người theo dõi Đang theo dõi Tin nhắn riêng Trò chuyện Đăng xuất