2. Share prices have been trading in an upward since it broke out above the 500 moving average.
3. Some strong resistance at around 0.072 price point for the last two and half weeks.
4. There is a head and shoulder price pattern forming now and prices could go south if it fails to break above the current resistance 0.072.
5. A break above 0.072 could see share prices continue to the upside
6. A completion of the head and shoulder price pattern could see prices fall below the neckline and head down towards 0.059-0.054