*** Swarm City Token (SWT) Trade Analysis by Alan Masters
- There is a lot of information on the chart above. In fact, there is so much information in such a simple chart, that someone without any knowledge of chart reading would be completely overwhelmed by the picture. Let me tell you a few things about it...
- The is curving up and just crossed over, a signal.
- The is also looking very , as well as the , DMI and OBV.
- There was a period of accumulation, which I can tell by looking at the period of positive divergence on the . That is a signal that you get by seeing how the price is decreasing yet the is increasing.
- After touching bottom around the 12th December 2017, the price has been going consistently up. This bottom wasn't tested since March 2017, that's nine months. So we are surely coming up from the bottom, my calculations say that next we go up.
- This coin chart wasn't really affected by the Bitcoin correction, another good sign for a possible positive strong run in the near future.
- Plenty of many more signals to choose from, but this isn't necessary, we are ready to move on.
- The weekly chart is also looking very strong, with plenty of room for growth all across the board.
Buy-in: 0.00033 - 0.00047
First major resistance: 0.00050
>>> Message of Joy & Money
Can joy & money be mentioned in the same place?
Joy is something spiritual.
Money already has its fame.
But joy can get you money. And money can give you the tools needed to help you achieve joy in a certain way.
If you have joy you can use money. And if you have money, joy will do you well.
So Joy & Money is what I wish for you to have every single day.
Enjoy every single opportunity, at maximize profits every time you can.
Because you are really, really special, and know that... YOU...
DESERVE THE BEST!!!
We are having a really good start.
Here is the 2h chart:
ENJOY YOUR PROFITS.
The daily and weekly charts still show plenty of room for growth and we are still within our buy in range... So feel free to buy-in, re-buy and reload.
Here, take a quick look at the charts:
2h (retrace in action):
1w (plenty of room for growth):
See you in 1 week.
This is good, let's see how this goes. With the entire market going down, this can be a very nice push if the momentum keeps up.
Here is how the chart looks after the price increase on the daily chart; all the indicators are pointing upwards, this can be good if it holds:
For our other trades, we are still on this market wide correction and Bitcoin is looking for a strong support. We are patiently holding. This is ok, this is completely normal, we know that this is how things go.
Thanks you for your support.
Looking at the charts now, it is looking bullish, looks like it wants to have a run up.
The charts still need some work, but the short term ones are performing nicely.
I am keeping a close eye to see what develops next.
Feel free to buy-in, rebuy and reload.
Here is the 1h chart: