AdamFx42
Giá lên

Why I am long usdJpy

FX:USDJPY   Đô la Mỹ / Yên Nhật
I am long UsdJpy             - at 1.1190, since yesterday - I will explain why

It is clear now on the daily chart that the previous lows have been rejected
We see large volume on the initial lows and less volume on another push down towards these lows
This indicates that the market is exhausted bearish , and will turn bullish
We see that in the oscilator indicators - there is bullish divergence

My SL is below previous lows and my first TP is at 38.2% fibonacci retracement of move down
this level has not been reached yet - but - in my opinion - will be broken
There should be some retracement off 38.2% daily fib (maybe back to 23.6%)
I will take out half of my profit at 38.2%, and let the rest ride to 61.8% fib retracement
which is a natural retracement and TP target
Bình luận: Pair looking strong here - bullish engulfing candle today after pullback
Bình luận: Expect first target to be hit soon now - pullback seems over
After sweating it out for two months with my long I am now a bit more confident - UsdJpy will recover before too long and my TP will be hit
Phản hồi
VI Tiếng Việt
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Trang chủ Bộ lọc cổ phiếu Bộ lọc Forex Bộ lọc Tiền điện tử Lịch kinh tế Cách thức hoạt động Tính năng Biểu đồ Quy tắc Áp dụng Người điều hành Giải pháp cho Website & Nhà môi giới Widget Thư viện Biểu đồ Chứng khoán Yêu cầu tính năng Blog & Tin tức Câu hỏi thường gặp Hỗ trợ & Wiki Twitter
Hồ sơ Tùy chỉnh Hồ sơ Tài khoản và Thanh toán Ticket Hỗ trợ của tôi Liên hệ Hỗ trợ Các ý tưởng đã đăng Người theo dõi Đang theo dõi Tin nhắn riêng Trò chuyện Đăng xuất