Seems like we are stuck in a triangle pattern
here. May drop to 64 dollars and rebound to hit the upper bound and keep shooting upwards OR it goes down one more time and could go either way. Suggest looking at the volume
as well when it gets to each red boundary. Time will tell in the coming one or three weeks. This could be trade able but one has to continue to watch it or use an option to reduce risk. I currently sold half of my holdings and holding a put. May buy back the other half of my stock if it goes up further from the bounce, we shall see.