I won't write much here, and post screenshoots this time.
People been asking can I say direction before Building Permits, and I say - Yes I can.
I see the same daily swing picture I had seen before.
Sell signal is strong, only difference is, that if we break 1316, we can see a daily swing rally to 1330 in no time.
Because of that, I will try to say the direction before Building permits data arrive with HF.
Right now I would look for sells from 1315-16 area.
I will update during the day, and especially before Building Permits.
If HF shows Long signal before Building Permits, we have a chance to break 1316 and rally to 1330, very fast.
I will look where the price will be close to before news, and react properly on what HF shows!
If HF shows long 2 mins before news, I want to close my sells.
For those who have hedge positions ( in pain )..
Hold sells, wait for Building Permits, I will update this Idea 2 mins before with HF signal.
If it is long we have a chance to close sell, and see rally to 1330 so this way you can gain more margin... But have to wait and see where the price will be before BP..
Let's see how it works out
Now let's see!! huh.. can we sell?
Can it hold selling pressure from wave 6 while 1316 not broken... Will see.
But Like I said based on Daily swing rally to 1330 is very possible if 1316 is broken.
Going to sleep.. see you all before Building permits.
I am sorry I didn't update before Building Permits. As you may know High Frequency requires fastest internet connection available. My internet provider had Issues right on that moment. Because of that I did not update, because that could lead to failure.