OB - overbought (sell)
OS - oversold (buy)
A trend is identified with the correlation factor when the line is showing +/- 0.5 - 20 bar history is found to work the best for any time-frame.
Signals for stochastic buy and sells should be used for accumulation and distribution of a trading position. They are not signals for long term reversals and they should be used in tandum with the time-frame they were given on.
Ex. Time Frame Trade Periods: 1hr (BUY) - 5hr hold (estimate) - 1hr (SELL)
Stochastic settings work best as (8, 3, 3) or (14, 3, 3).
To use correlation feature, remove the comments in the source code. Although, I would read the paper or look at how the signal is produced.
John F Ehlers (I cannot post links yet): Google John F Ehlers Correlation as a Trend Indicator
The signals are quite easy but have, imo, proven to show strong sings of volume/reversal (buying/selling) zones. The settings for stochastic should not be changed as the (8, 3, 3) intervals are perfect and are used quite largely in banking. I'll be updating this more as to test strategies and give more clear alerts for automation.
The whole position flag should just be used as a tool along with any other confirmations you have as its only indicating extremely overbought or oversold levels and these conditions may persist for another bar or two.
Use 4hr time frames from what I've seen works best. These signals can be used in the complete opposite way during downtrends, meaning you would short the sells and buy, obviously.
- Continue to use stoch (8, 3, 3) with 4hr time frame
- Use the line as a volatility indicator, usually the sell signal will occur before it breaks (ikr) but just to be sure if you're trading watch if it breaks, and reconfirms the line.
- You can have 1hr time frame with 2hr signals
- Play around with it to see
I suggest using whatever timeframe to below the signal queues to see how they act as resistances
- You can turn things off in the settings menu, these additional features are for people without PRO and who like to use more than tradingview allows
- - You can now choose your own signals to produce for whatever asset
- Use stochastic, rsi, money flow indicator, and this one to search for your signals (try things out)
- Higher time frames work best but lower ones can be tuned with time.
- Heikin Ashi produces very good signals for PURPLE/ORANGE signals but loses Lelec (ill fix this)
- New Settings Menu/Layout (better labeled)
- Binary Signals - produces long/short/long/short etc signals (stop-loss not ready yet)
- Stochastic Signals - produces a signal on LL crossover of stochastic(k, d) over 1000 and 500 bars ago, and does so with HH
- VWAP Moving Averages (experimental) - See if you can get anything out of it. Basically strong uptrends form when the price is over certain color moving averages. They move faster when the momentum of the VWAP is higher (slope is steeper).
How to use:
- Settings that are chosen are a lookback period of 10 bars and 10 signals of exhaustion, where exhaustion is set to count when close is > close for bull bars ago and close < close for bear. This means a reversal can be around the corner. If the market uses it as resistance, take trades at or near it and also for support. If the price breaks through, close your trade and wait.
- Use higher timeframes or experiment with "HH/LL over what Period?" parameters
- If you have binary set to true and price breaks s/r get out, I'll add a stop-loss feature soon, to alert you automatically
- Don't use too many indicators at once, there's a lot and I'll add more as time goes on
How to read bar colors:
Orange - Bearish exhaustion signal
Blue - Bullish exhaustion signal
Yellow - Volume spike
Green - Bullish trend, when price is over exhaustion levels
Red - Bearish trend, when price goes beneath exhaustion levels
Overall trend can be seed with shaded BLUE/RED adaptive moving averages (MESA)
Added more options to turn things off and improved settings menu some more.
Turned off EMA bands by default, they can be turned on in settings.
The Bands will plot EMA Moving Averages of length 20 for the high, low, and closes.
The dots will plot an EMA of the highest low over 10 bars - lowest high over 10 bars + close.
EMA((ta.highest(low, 10) - ta.lowest(high, 10)) + close), 10)
Binary Signals - will produce alternating long/short signals
Changed Labels to Triangles
You can turn off certain signals so if things are cluttered just reset the default settings to your choosing.
Most are off by default, check in settings. I don't want to overwhelm people who don't care.
Okay, so I added another exhaustion script for higher timeframes and a super position signal that will check both timeframes for signals.
I would use 2-6x the current timeframe for this as you're checking higher timeframes for sell signals while watching for lower timeframe ones.
Say you're on 1 hour timeframe and you have 4 hours set on the higher timeframe option. When you turn on Super Position you will get signals when BOTH the 1 hour and 4 hour exhaustion bars hit.
Lmk if you have questions.
Fix the support and resistance lines
Với tinh thần TradingView, tác giả của tập lệnh này đã xuất bản nó dưới dạng mã nguồn mở, vì vậy các nhà giao dịch có thể hiểu và xác minh nó. Chúc mừng tác giả! Bạn có thể sử dụng mã này miễn phí, nhưng việc sử dụng lại mã này trong một ấn phẩm chịu sự điều chỉnh của Nội quy nội bộ. Bạn có thể yêu thích nó để sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.
Thông tin và ấn phẩm không có nghĩa là và không cấu thành, tài chính, đầu tư, kinh doanh, hoặc các loại lời khuyên hoặc khuyến nghị khác được cung cấp hoặc xác nhận bởi TradingView. Đọc thêm trong Điều khoản sử dụng.