Problem : Traditional Market Stop or Limit Stop, you have to set it with specific price and wait for the price to drop/pump to your stop then it will trigger. But sometime ( so many times ) the price will leave a very long wick up or down to hunt the stoploss that already set in the exchanges.. then it turn back to the opposite side after stop our position from existent!!
Thank to Autoview, with this simple script, you can setup your "stop level" without put "stop market" in the order.
Just stop when price close below or above specific level in the script, then you can just setup alert to fire the TP/Stop order to exchange via autoview after alert fire.
You need to stop loss / TP your position when price "close below 9500" in daily BTC chart
- Just set "sell price" to 9500
- and set "Cross down" option
When close below 9500, the script will trigger alert for you to catch and send to any exchange via Autoview.
1) When setting alert in tradingview, make sure to use..
- Crossing Down + 0.8 in alert trigger condition
- Set to "Once per bar" ( If you set "once per bar close", it will fire alert in next 2nd candle! )
2) You need to subscribe to autoview to use the bot. And it's not for everyone. Just do your own research before using! ( try to test with small amount of money first! )