Let's look at the trade instructions first and then we can move to indicators.
*** Alan Masters Trade Analysis for BitCrystals (BCY) ***
Buy-in: 0.000095 - 0.000135
Ok, now we can take a closer look.
- On the you can see a small breakout today and all the indicators showing signals. That's 5 different indicators.
- Short term we will always have huge swings, just like you would have huge swings if you look at the 5 minutes charts. We will go up and down on the , but on the weekly chart, we are looking really strong.
- The weekly chart is showing all the indicators turning , , , , DMI & OBV, and plenty of room for growth as well. This is the type of chart we like, with plenty of room for growth.
- Low trading is also a signal of plenty of room for growth.
>>> A Message of Courage
When you want something you have to go out and get it.
The first step might be hard, but maybe because we don't know the first step.
When you want something you have to go out and get it. But how do you do that?
The first step is to say it. Say it and repeat it, repeat it long enough until you believe it.
Once you believe it, start living it as if it is already real, already yours.
Once you are living it, you already have it.
Mantra: "Om Stanesha Vahtu Nevehem"
This price level called support is now where we, the buyers, accumulate (load up on coins) until the next run.
We are within buy-in range, so you can feel free to Buy-in (open new positions), Re-buy (buy more if you sold) and Reload (add more positions to the coins you already have).
The weekly chart looks excellent, showing a MACD crossover and plenty of room for growth. The daily chart also looks good, looking for a few days of consolidation.
I am still looking at Bitcoin and waiting for stronger signals as to when we will start to move back up.
For now we hold patiently.
I am not closing any of our trades since this is a market wide correction.
P.S. Tomorrow we will have a better understanding as to where Bitcoin is going, but we will resume trading soon.
Thanks for your support. I love you!
BitCrystals is now within our buy-in range.
The trade still looks good. The indicators have moved to retrace+consolidation but all the potential is still there.
Take a quick look at the daily chart:
We are holding patiently.
- Support on Telegram @alanmastersupport
Mantra: Om Stanesha Vahtu Nevehem