- is neutral, with bias. Price is too far below Kijun Sen, should consolidate or retrace a bit.
- Heikin-Ashi signal is bearis, but haDelta shows market has started to lose its momentum at the 1160+ key resistance.
- Momentum loss is not yet visible in histogram and in EWO .
- is , with strong support around 1248. Price is quite far below Kijun Sen -> a swing back above 1200 would not be surprising.
- Heikin-Ashi started to signal indecision -> haDelta has been building positive divergence
- EWO is too deep, this wave momentum is not possible to sustain short term. Histogram ticks higher a bit.
There is some chance to see next wave up to 1225 - 1245, but we need more confirmation. Short term key for pull back is 1286 (daily Tenkan Sen)
Idea: reduce shorts if you have. In case you'd like to play swing long, watch 4H time frame for a clear counter trend signal.
Daily is the one that I use for trade entries and exits. The daily trend is bearish, so with larger positions I'd not bet on swing longs, would rather try to catch sell signals at daily supports. If I were short (which I am not to be honest), I'd cover 2/3 of my position at this level.