you can wait after confirmation by put pending order after break out above 2.5 usdt with at least 100% profit potential in long run
first target at 3.2 usdt
Second target at 5 usdt
Enjoy and Good Luck
I think 1.5 level (may be) but to 1 USD it seems it is difficult from fundamental view also.
so you must be focus on break out or retracemnet and you should be there
I apologize about the delayment of this update .. I am so sorry
Good Luck for all
Now , it bounce again from 1 to around 1.5 usd .
I expect that, it cannot breakout now and it will pull back again to around
1-1.2 usd making a "double bottom" before reversal. but if it can, we will move to the next fib level around 2 usd .
Good Luck for all.
I still working on it and I will update it soon ... you should be near