How to Read:
- Moving Average crossovers are used to help determine a possible trend change or retracement.
- The area cloud on the bottom is calculated by the difference of the moving averages. This could be used to help determine the trending strength.
- Bright colored bars are large spikes calculated by the x factor in the options.
- DepthHouse is going open source with numerous of its indicators. This is only one of many!
- is now displayed without being altered for calculations.
⇅ Request your FREE trial today ⇅