Link : -
Please follow and support him for his work.
In this script I'm modifying how time frame factor is imported into the script and removing other types of and cleaning it further for only CAMs, I've also added the formulas for 5 and 6 numbers, it will help in trading breakout strategies.
Note that this way of importing Time frame produces minor difference in readings/levels from how it is done in QuantNomads script, so before taking your pics you should calculate your levels on separate sheet and compare which ones are working for you and your strategy.
I've been using this CAM setup for almost a year now, so I coded it as per my needs, it is up to users to utilize it to theirs.
1. You can hide/unhide S/R levels 5/6
2. This is MultiTimeframe version, meaning you can change Time-frame of being displayed on any TF chart.
3. Lines are produced for only level 3 and 4. And you can choose to hide them. Only line is kept and can not be hidden.
4. You can also choose to hide/unhide level value and only see label if you want.
5. No historical levels are kept to avoid clutter.
I've not included alerts as I don't use them, but if anyone wants it I suggest referring to @QuantNomad script bank. He has published number of excellent scripts in this regard.
There is no restrictions on this script, it can be used and reproduced freely. Its my way of doing little something for community and my first script.