Couple of features added:
1. When chart resolution is Daily or Intraday (D, 4H, 1H, 5min, etc), both True Range and Relative Volume shows value based on DAILY.
2. When resolution is changed to Weekly or Monthly, then both True Range and Relative Volume shows corresponding value. i.e. Weekly shows weekly true range vs past 'N' weekly ATR. Weekly Relative Volume shows relative volume of this week compared to past 'N' weeks. Likewise for Monthly. You would see change in label name. Like, Weekly chart shows WTR (Weekly True Range) and W_RVol (Weekly Relative Volume). Likewise, Daily & Intraday shows DTR & D_RVol. Monthly shows MTR (Monthly True Range) and M_RVol (Monthly Relative Volume).
3. Added a plot (by default hidden) for this specific reason: When you move the cursor to focus specific candle, then Indicator Value displays relative volume of that specific candle. This applies to Intraday as well. So if you're in 1HR chart and move the cursor to a specific candle, Indicator Value shows relative volume for that specific candlestick bar.
Hope you find this useful.
1. You can choose location of the panel/table from settings
2. You can choose to hide table Header
If you still like to use older version (label), I think you can still change to previous version of this script.
Hope this helps with multiple charts layout as well.
Với tinh thần của TradingView, tác giả đã xuất bản tập lệnh theo mã nguồn mở, vì thế trader có thể dễ dàng hiểu và tùy chỉnh được. Bạn có thể sử dụng miễn phí, hoặc tùy chỉnh lại mã đã được cấp phép bởi Quy tắc Chung. Bạn có thể sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.
I was able it with (barsRight = input(-35) and y-axis 10e10)
but its not working properly if i have multiple charts in same panel like shown in image below
as shown here:
I have to use y=close and the problem is the label is not at a fixed location
Ideally i want my label to be at left-most top side near Stock symbol label