Alert presets have been added for convenience, including
- Price enters investor group
- Price rises over investor group
- Price falls under investor group
- Trader-group rises above Investor group
- Trader-group falls below Investor group
Learn more about interpretation and uses of the GMMA in some of Daryl's books, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading "Trend Trading" and am looking forward to reading more of his works.
- alert arrows and conditions on trend changes and pullbacks.
- License under the GNU CPL v3
Với tinh thần của TradingView, tác giả đã xuất bản tập lệnh theo mã nguồn mở, vì thế trader có thể dễ dàng hiểu và tùy chỉnh được. Bạn có thể sử dụng miễn phí, hoặc tùy chỉnh lại mã đã được cấp phép bởi Quy tắc Chung. Bạn có thể sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.
I can tell you spent a lot of time on this one. I have experience building robots with metatrader and calgo but I am new to trading view and pine.
I am almost able to make sense of most of the script but I am baffeled by the ankor and multiplier.
What is the purpose of these 2 variables ?
The anchor can be used to display a consistent timeframe's moving average, no matter which timeframe the users switches to. To put that another way, I can select the 1440 anchor (1 day's worth of minutes) and then if I switch to the 15-minute timeframe, this indicator will still display the 1-day Guppy's lines on my 15-minute timeframe chart.
The multiplier is a helper-variable (to the anchor) that _multiplies_ the currently-selected timeframe's Guppy MMA values, to make them equivalent into those of the selected anchor's timeframe.
I right-click on the indicator and select "Add Alert", the configure the dialog box that appears
This is an example for sell:
- I select "SELL Break Arrow" and "Sell Arrow" into conditions. The alerts are coming but not when the arrow appears. What are the specific conditions to select?
Thanks a lot!