Here is my new year gift for the community, Digergence for Many Indicators v4. I tried to make it modular and readable as much as I can. Thanks to Pine Team for improving Pine Platform all the time!
How it works?
- On each candle it checks divergences between current and any of last 16 for the indicators.
- it search divergence on choisen indicators => RSI , , Histogram, , , Momentum, OBV, VWMACD, CMF and any External Indicator!
- it checks following divergences for 16 that is in last 100 bars for each Indicator.
--> Regular Positive Digergences
--> Regular Negative Digergences
--> Hidden Positive Digergences
--> Hidden Negative Digergences
- for positive divergences first it checks if closing price is higher than last closing price and indicator value is higher than perious value, then start searching divergence
- for negative divergences first it checks if closing price is lower than last closing price and indicator value is lower than perious value, then start searching divergence
Period: you set Period as you wish. you can see using "Show Points" option
Source for Points: you can use Close or High/Low as source
Divergence Type: you can choose Divergence type to be shown => "Regular", "Hidden", "Regular/Hidden"
Show Indicator Names: you have different options to show indicator names => "Full", "First Letter", "Don't Show"
Show Divergence Number: option to see number of indicators which has Divergence
Show Only Last Divergence: if you enable this option then it shows only last Positive and Negative Divergences
you can include any External Indicator to see if there is divergence
- enable "Check External Indicator"
- and then choose External indicator name in the list, "External Indicator"
- External indicator name is shown as Extrn
- related external indicator must be added before enabling this option
Coloring, line width and line style options for different type of divergences.
Following Alerts added:
- Positive Regular Divergence Detected
- Negative Regular Divergence Detected
- Positive Hidden Divergence Detected
- Negative Hidden Divergence Detected
Now lets see some examples:
Regular and Hidden Divergences together:
Showing first letters of indicators:
You can see only the number of indicators which has divergence:
You can see only divergence lines without indicators names and numbers:
option to used different label/line/text colors:
You have option to see only last divergences:
You can change Period, in following example Period = 15:
You can use Close or High/Low as Source for Divergence
You can include external indicators and get divergences on it:
Wish you all a happy new year!
-"Don't Wait for Confirmation" option added. if you enable this option it doesn't wait for candle or indicator confirmation and it gives the divergence signal immediately. some users like this more.
- "Maximum Pivot Points to Check" option added, its the number of Pivot Highs/Lows to search for divergence. you can set it as you wish.
- "Maximum Bars to Check" option added, its the number of bars/candles to search for divergence. you can set it as you wish.
- Last divergence lines removed until meeting new Pivot High/Low. So now there is no unnecessary lines/labels.
- Positive Divergence Detected (Regular or Hidden Divergence)
- Negative Divergence Detected (Regular or Hidden Divergence)
Với tinh thần của TradingView, tác giả đã xuất bản tập lệnh theo mã nguồn mở, vì thế trader có thể dễ dàng hiểu và tùy chỉnh được. Bạn có thể sử dụng miễn phí, hoặc tùy chỉnh lại mã đã được cấp phép bởi Quy tắc Chung. Bạn có thể sử dụng nó trên biểu đồ.
In the name of all TradingVie
You are welcome!
I did change the settings to show both. I have a question. If Hidden and Regular have competing signal and/or overlap, which ranks higher?
Thank you and have a great weekend!