what is "Support and Resistance"?
it is a support and resistance indicator.
what it does?
it draw support and resistance zones on the chart.
how it does it?
It determines the zones where the price leaves with a big candle after going horizontal for a while as support or resistance zones according to the price movement direction. while doing this, it compares the...
For Long time I was planning to make Support/Resistance Channels script, finally I had time and here it is.
How this script works?
- it finds and keeps Pivot Points
- when it found a new Pivot Point it clears older S/R channels then;
- for each pivot point it searches all pivot points in its own channel with dynamic width
- while creating the...
Sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇꜱɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ , is undoubtedly one of the key concepts of technical analysis
█ Sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴇꜱɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ Dᴇꜰɪɴɪᴛɪᴏɴ
Support and Resistance terms are used by traders to refer to price levels on charts that tend to act as barriers, preventing the price of an financial instrument from getting pushed in a certain direction.
A support level is a price...
Mark Levels is marking liquidity pools by drawing lines on their pivots and labelling them so that you can instantly detect them on your realtime chart
- marking previous and current day lows and highs
- marking previous and current week lows and highs
- marking previous and current month lows and highs
- marking equal lows and highs
The indicator attempts at automatic detection of support and resistance levels by identifying large swings/pivots in historical price action. These tops and bottoms in price action show where lots of buyers or sellers came into the market and might act as future levels of support or resistance. By default, the code detects the last 3 significant swing highs and...
How does it work?
- The indicator detects the highest and lowest price level in the last x periods every time prices advance by x periods.
- From these values, retracement (0.618, 0.786) and expansion levels (1.272, 1.618, 2, 2.618, 3.14, 3.618, 4.236) are obtained.
- Since the symmetrical counterpart of the retracement levels is used, there are two of each of the...
This indicator plots the Expected Move (EM) calculated from weekly options pricing, for a quick visual reference.
The EM is the amount that a stock is predicted to increase or decrease from its current price, based on the current level of implied volatility.
This range can be viewed as support and resistance, or once price gets outside of the range, institutional...
-This script utilizes simple color changes of the TSI output signals to aid in interpretation of the classic TSI indicator.
-Crosses of the TSI value line and signal line are a bullish or bearish indication. TSI value line is colored green or yellow to help identify that the TSI value line is either dropping or rising, while over or under the signal line.
I would like to introduce you TD Sequential support and resistance horizontals. It draws line horizontal on high and low vhighly volatile candles. You can select lines on this timeframe and/or another one. It's done in the same spirit like my other indicators for horizontals
The colors are dynamic depending whether price is below or above the...
This is pivot points high low with pivot trend to define the trend direction.
Pivot trend is the pivot points average.
- Pivot Point Period
- Show/hide Pivot Points Labels
- Show/hide Bull/Bear Labels ( depends on pivot trend)
- Show/hide Pivot Center Line (Bull>Center, Bear<Center)
- Show/hide Support/Resistance Level...
Here signals are based on the pivot high and pivot lows. Factors taken into account in understanding the breakout or breakdown are:
candle bar is not opening candle
must be near pivot high or low
Use once candle closes else you might get trapped in certain cases so be careful
Mark FVGs is marking FVG (stands for Fair Value Gap, other name is Imbalance or IMB) on your chart so that you can instantly detect them
- marking bullish and bearish partly filled or unfilled FVGs of the current timeframe
- marking bullish and bearish already filled FVGs of the current timeframe
- marking bullish and bearish FVGs of the any...
Volume Area Profile (Индикатор горизонтальных объемов)
Данные введены для графика GC!- Futures Gold - Дата: 20 мая 2019
Индикатор интегрирует данные полученные Вами после анализа кластерного графика объемов цены и строит зоны профиля объемных уровней поддержки и сопротивления
Необходимо отредактировать входные параметры:
Resistance_max - верхняя граница зоны...