Price Divergence detection for various methods : , , , , ACC-DIST, FISHER, , BB %B and IdealRSI. Both Hidden and Regular Divergences are detected.
Revision 3.0 by JustUncleL
- Added option to disable/enable Hidden and Regular Divergence
- Added new divergence method BB %B (close only)
- Added new divergence mothos IdealRSI (close only)
Information on Divergence Trading:
Updated with some RicardoSantos version 2.022 revisions.
Added Elders Force Index method.
Other small changes.
- Added Trend Volume Accumulation, this option really works only well with Renko and HA candles. You have the option to use EMA for trend direction change instead of candle bull/bear direction.
- NOTE: Trader discretion is required to manually filter out invalid Divergence, there is no account made for the length of each trend when comparisons are made.
Are you aware of "Inharmonious action"? It's like a Price Divergence but while Price Divergenge detects opposite directions on the Oscillator and the Price the "Inharmonious action" detects difference of speed when the Oscillator and the Price go on the same direction.
The example is with the optimism pessimism index but I think it will work with TVA or any other oscillator.
Can you update PDDR with this new feature?
Can you make a separated PDDR but with the divergences plotted on the oscillator too?
I know you can. Your the best.
Why did you choose to calculate the RSI (and other oscillators) separately for both the 'high' and the 'low' price instead of the using one RSI calculation for 'close' only?