ChrisMoody MTF Ultimate Moving Average combined
with Exponential Moving Averages with Price line, i needed to analyze stocks
I have added 50, 100, 200 Period Moving Average to Chrismoody's UMA_MTF
Chris's MA can be found at
i have just combined these averages in a...
This is Guppy MA i customized for myself based on two scripts of GMMA from JustUncleL and NeoButane.
Its features are:
1. Besides standard EMA you can chose all kinds of exotic moving average types ike ALMA (my favorite), HullMA, ZeroLag EMA, VWMA, KAMA etc...
2. Two types of coloring scheme - depends on volatility try one that's best fit.
3. Multiple sets of...
fast HMA • slow HMA • Dispersion Zone| background color's
Background colors: Red, Green and Yellow. Default transperent = 5%
• Green background: fast HMA above the dispersion zone
• Red background: fast HMA below the dispersion zone
• Yellow background: fast HMA inside the Dispersion Zone
# Alerts only for cross Yellow to Green and Yellow to...
This Hull MA uses the default settings of the built-in MA. The basic idea is that we are in a buy setup when hull is below price, and a sell setup when hull is above price. The indicator is extended with slightly change in contrast when moving average is declining and it plot the ma/price crossovers: green dot when a buy setup is appearing, and red dot when a sell...
This script is for a triple moving average strategy where the user can select from different types of moving averages, price sources, lookback periods and resolutions.
- 3 Moving Averages with variable MA types, periods, price sources, resolutions and the ability to disable each individually
- Crossovers are plotted on the chart with detailed...
From Investopedia "The Price Rate of Change (ROC) is a momentum-based technical indicator that measures the percentage change in price between the current price and the price a certain number of periods ago.
The ROC indicator is plotted against zero, with the indicator moving upwards into positive territory if price changes are to the upside, and moving into...
To save space on a chart's maximum indicator count, this single indicator includes:
- Three Hull Moving Averages, Defaulted to 13, 26, and 55 Periods.
- Customizable Time-Frame for Each HMA.
- Customizable Triple Weighted MA Smoothing for Jagged Lines from Higher Time-Frame
- Alert Conditions for Price Cross Over/Under the HMAs.