Candles are coloured based on relative price and volume:
- If today’s closing price and volume are greater than (n) bars ago, color today’s volume bar green.
- If today’s closing price is greater than (n) bars ago but volume is not, color today’s volume bar lime.
- Similarly, if today’s closing price and volume is less than (n) bars ago, color today’s volume...
Volume Brakout indicator is used to help determine trend direction strictly based on Negative and Positive volume data.
How to Read:
- Moving Average crossovers are used to help determine a possible trend change or retracement.
- The area cloud on the bottom is calculated by the difference of the moving averages. This could be used to help determine the trending...
I would like to introduce you a script that combines two indicators: VPCI( volume price confirmation indicator) and donchian MAs
Fundamentally, the VPCI reveals the proportional imbalances between price trends and volume-adjusted price
trends. An uptrend with increasing volume is a market characterized by greed supported by the fuel needed...
This is the part 2 of Rain On Me PRO. It follow my two other indicators "Rain On Me" and "Rain On Me V2". This version is called "PRO" because it is less "user-friendly" than the two previous versions. But it is more faster, and cleaner than ever!
This indicator is separated into 3 parts. You can find all parts into my profile in the « Scripts » section. Once the...
The Script plots Standard Deviation Bands around The VWAP line,
This will help you out with detecting market overbought and oversold Conditions on the Fly
Use this in conjunction with an oscillator
- stoch, macd, etc...
- if you find a positive crossover with oscillator on a VWAP level its time to go long, targeting the next vwap level and vice-versa
To learn how to read indicator, please refer to
This version combines all major MA's in a Volume Oscillator formula. It then takes the average of all and applies alert conditions.
It also includes Intra-Day trading for each major volume zone -...
If Volume is less then the previous 20 intervals, Volume is gray.
If Volume is greater then the previous 40 intervals, Volume is black.
If Volume is less then the previous 2 intervals, Volume is purple.
If Volume is less then the previous, Volume is red.
If Volume is greater then the previous, Volume is blue.
Other - white.
You can add on the indicator a...
A momentum indicator that uses the highest and lowest values for price in three different lookback lengths to find the performance relative to three timeframes.
- Stochastic can be used for buy and sell signals as usual.
- The bars at the back represent the stochastic value of the OBV based structure calculation.
- The color of the stochastic line is a...